“7 Days to Get the Sugar Out!” Group Challenge
A 7-Day Whole Foods Body Reset
The goal of this Reset is to ditch sugar and processed “pseudo” foods (a.k.a. “junk”) in your daily meals and snacks for one week.
It sounds scarier than it is. Remember, seven days is all you have to commit to.
Of course, many people transition from seven days to lifestyle change when they see and feel the results! There is often a renewed sense of health and wellness. I’ll talk more about that below.
This challenge is easier when you encourage your co-workers, friends, family and clubs to take part. How about having your club put together a betting pool based on who will make it the full week?
Why Avoid Sugar and other “Junk” (a.k.a. “Processed Foods”)?
Do you experience gas, bloating, sleep issues, headaches, memory issues, fatigue, etc.?
If yes, then you may be pleasantly surprised how you feel after a week of ditching the sugar and other “junk.”
As you can imagine, over the time that junk (i.e. processed, fatty, sugary, salty and/or hyper-palatable) food consumption has increased, so have the rates of obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. Not to mention new research on the links between junk foods and poor gut and mental health.
Remember, this 7-day challenge will fill your body with an abundance of nutrients and a renewed sense of health and wellness.
I look forward to supporting you through this week.
What you get
- A list of delicious real foods that you can eat
- A 7-day menu with recipes (adaptable to Mediterranean, Vegetarian/Vegan and Paleo/Keto)
- A list of the junk that you will want to avoid (and lots of good reasons why!)
- Periodically, I will run a Guided Group Challenge on Facebook – included when you purchase this program!
- Join the Group and be ready for the next challenge – plus see what current members are posting.
Next Challenge runs Spring 2020! Join NOW!
Culinary Nutrition Workshop: If you are looking for the next live, in-person “7 Days to Get the Sugar Out” Culinary Nutrition Workshop, click here.