Culinary Nutrition Workshops
The “Just Eat Real Food” Culinary Nutrition Workshops:
- Are designed to teach the power of eating a whole foods diet, with particular attention paid to avoiding foods that harm, and including foods that may heal.
- Based on the principle that eating whole, high quality, fresh and nutrient-dense Real Food will go a long way to alleviating many of the symptoms of today’s chronic ailments, this workshop will demonstrate meal planning and food prep using a selection of plant-based recipes, with both vegetarian and meat-based options available.
- Demonstrate and serve a 6 Dish Menu that encompasses a variety of Real Food recipes designed to demonstrate the ease and deliciousness of eating Real Food; and have you rethinking your approach to food selection, menu planning and recipe preparation, and to take that first step towards healing with food.
Next Workshop: 7 Days to Get the Sugar Out!
- Learn how simple changes in how you select and prepare your food can help you to: Retrain your taste buds. Feel great energy. Defy your age. Set exciting new goals aligned with your active lifestyle. Keep your mind as sharp as a tack!
On Thursday, January 10
Time: 6:00 – 8:30 pm
Includes workshop and a 4-course dinner with delicious, sugar-free, Real Food recipes; where possible, food will be fresh, local, and organic.
Location: The Wild Stand General Store
856 Hurontario Street, Unit 2, Collingwood, ON
(just north of Poplar Side Road, free parking)
Workshop and Dinner: $65
Includes: Workshop Notes plus the “7 Days to Get the Sugar Out!” Meal Plan, Prep Guide and Shopping List, a 20+ Recipe eBook (delivered electronically), so you will be able to recreate delicious Real Food at home!
PLUS: Guided 7-day Facebook Challenge January 14 – 20!
Key Takeaways for Participants:
- Learn how and why you should avoid the Gruesome Twosome: Sugar and Processed Carbs, which can cause blood sugar fluctuations, irritate the gut, set up an autoimmune/inflammatory response in the body and lead to many symptoms of today’s chronic ailments.
- Learn to plan, prepare and eat delicious whole, high quality, fresh and nutrient-dense Real Food that will increase your energy, sharpen your memory and have you feeling younger.
- Make all your meals Plant-Rich! Emphasize a variety of veggies as the main feature at each meal – then add clean proteins (your choice of vegetarian or meat and fish), healthy fats and fruits, as “condiments” to your veggies.
- Think protein, fat and fibre at every meal and snack, as this will balance blood sugar and help reduce cravings. Healthy options: Plant Rich Vegan/Vegetarian, Plant-Rich Mediterranean, Plant-Rich Paleo/Keto.
- 7-Day Meal Plan, Shopping Guide, Prep Guide and 20+ Recipes you can prepare and enjoy at home!
Plus a 7-day Guided Facebook Group Challenge!
Whatever your health issues and symptoms, reducing or eliminating Sugar and Processed Carbs from your diet will change the way you feel!
Questions? Ask them here